Monday 2 July 2012

First cup: A Taste of Reason

I'm not a blogger, in fact, this is my first time. Instead, I want to be an organizer, keeping track of all my experiences and feelings of ups and downs so I can reflect upon when I get old:P A realization and urge of doing this came up when I started to realize that I can't remember what I ate for breakfast or what has happened last week. Days seemed to be passing by insignificantly because I either forget what happened, the details of it, or the feelings attached to it drifts away.

Note again: this is not really a blog made for others, but a diary where I can store my memories, emotions and thoughts :D but people who are interested are welcomed to share my experiences through this blog!

Now sit tight, with a cup of green tea in hand, and here we go!^.^

3 comments:

  1. Eek I know! My university is so late in getting back to me! I think I just have to go in person gah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh.. sorry I was going to respond to your other cup #2.. I don't know what happened lol

      Delete
    2. lol. That's okay Carolyn!
      Ya, I know! and believe me, I tried to go in person, but they would give me another contact and tell me to talk to another person, and the cycle just keeps going:(

      Delete