Friday 13 July 2012

Cup #5- Banana Milk Virginity

Have anyone tried banana milk? I ALWAYS wanted to try because I heard that it was really good. Many videos and variety shows I watch tell me that it's one of the specialty drinks of Korea---if you don't try one, it's like you never went to Korea, so it was on my "To Try" list. However, I went to Galleria today and I saw it!! I couldnt resist to buy one and try it. I guess my virginity for banana milk ended up being in Toronto:P


A box of banana milk with Onigiri( rice balls)

To be honest, I was a little dissappointed becuase I love milk and bananas so I thought I would ADORE the drink. However, the drink tasted more like banana powder, milk and lots of sugar. It also had a little of a "chemical taste" to it. It was still good though, it's just something I can only have one serving of..if you know what I mean:) But I'm going to try it again when I get to Korea and maybe with a change of environment and the food I eat it with, I will enjoy it more....who knows?:P

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! where did you get that banana milk! I want one! :D And those rice balls are sooooo good! I really do miss Korean food a lot! Super excited to go :D

    ReplyDelete