Tuesday 3 July 2012

Cup #2-Filled with Anxiety

I literally just woke up and I opened up the blog because I wanted to record down what I feel.

Background: I just woke up and checked my e-mail through my I-phone.

Ever since my exams are done, and the days to my trip are getting closer, I feel excited yet nervous.
I know it is normal to feel nervous for a 5 month trip, but there are things that are making it harder for me to "enjoy" this kind of nervousness( like how I usually do :P).

For the past few months, I have been checking my e-mail constantly, hoping that I will receive my program acceptance letter, program details and OSAP and bursary updates.
 But no, I still haven't yet! and this is 25 days before I leave!


I am a procrastinator but this is a little too much for me.
I like to procrastinate and do things at my own paste when I know that I won't affect others and change the outcome of things.

I like my university and all the people involved in making my exchange possible, but I'm just really not used to the "lack of efficiency" or "chillness". But again, aren't most organizations like that?

I was just going to write how I don't want to complain, but then, realized that this whole post is filled with my complaints =.= 

"sigh"- I need my cup of tea now.

No comments:

Post a Comment