Wednesday 4 July 2012

Cup #3- Mixed Feelings

Countdown 10 hours until work. Every time I get scheduled to work, I get excited, but at the same time, nervous. I am worried if I can live up to the expectations of other teachers, kids, parents and just the environment. Although I really like kids, the butterflies in my stomach sometimes make me wonder if I can handle the job.

To be honest, although I worry, I always end up enjoying my time at work. I like the feeling of being with the "purest" people..if you know what I mean...although they can be evil at times:P

I worry the most about relationships; both invisible hierarchies and talks with parents make me nervous. Now that I have a new supervisor, I wonder if she would like me and how to live up to expectations. It's hard when we need to try to be ourselves, but also "likable by everyone" at the same time-.-

Yet I am trying, walking out of my comfort zone is the first step( that's why I am working..well and for the money too:P)

Hope this takes me one step closer to a good teacher^.^

I think this post is making me sound like a coward, but I think everyone has that side of them and I'm just brave and crazy enough to write about it:P

Now my tea please!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment