Monday 16 July 2012

Cup#6- Feeling the way I should feel?

Oh my god! I'm leaving in 12 days! I feel so unprepared! For the past few months, I have been trying to prepare myself by doing research and gathering information.. but STILL, I feel so unprepared! I swear something unexpected is going to happen... It will be exciting and add to the experience, but also nerve wrecking at the same time :P

As days come closer, I thought I would slowly become more excited and nervous. Right now, I do feel both, but they come and find me only once in a while :P

I'm leaving for 5 months in 12 days and I don't really see any of this happening! It just hasn't hit me strongly yet. I am actually a little worried that I won't be able to react fast enough to what I am going to experience. People have been telling me that time will fly when I'm out there. Even now, I feel like I am not reacting to the fact that I am leaving, properly.. :P
Am I feeling the way I should feel? I don't know 0.0

Random thought: I hope that I won't just suddenly breakdown somewhere >.<


1 comment:

  1. eek! I felt that way when I was leaving for school for the first time.. It really hasn't hit me until I was at Wellesley and my parents left. Then I cried a little.. lol

    I'm just starting to get nervous about leaving.. I haven't prepared anything about Korea.. I don't even know where my relatives are living.. lol They don't even know that I'm going yet.. ahhah it feel so surreal that I'm going to Korea soon.

    ReplyDelete