Monday 9 July 2012

Cup #4- Feeling Korean

This is finally not an emotional post! yay! I have been letting my days pass by without recording down its significance. After all, there must be, even if it's just a little, significance, in everything we do, right?  or else why do we do them?

Ever since last year, I have been slowly dosing off my k-drama addiction. But as time moves closer to the day I'm going to Korea, and there is no longer school, I am slowly drifting back. This time, the influence is not just on what I watch, but also on what I eat  and how I dress too:)

Yes, I am FINALLY, after years and years of korean food, addicted to kimchi! I don't know why, it's kind of strange. Last week, my sister bought a whole box and that is all we have been eating for the week. Example: kimchi fried rice, kimchi noodles, kimchi flavored sushi, kimchi with congee....etc. These days, kimchi has tasted good with almost anything!


Huge box of delicious kimchi:)

I really like the kimchi that my sister bought because, unlike most kimchi that are just spicy and sour, this brand of kimchi gives you a frizzy feeling when you chew on the cabbage, blending the spiciness and the sourness. Then it ends the taste with a slight feeling of sweetness. It's just so addicting!

Significance? Maybe I am unconscionably trying to prepare myself for the culture of Korea and that is why I am watching k-drama, listening to k-pop and eating Korean food constantly....I don't know0.0( note: did not do any of this intentionally, if you know what I mean:P)


Unconsciously dressing "Korean"? ^.^ hehe..

Either way, undoubtedly, I am surrounded by Korean culture and food and feeling more Korean by the day:).


See you Korea in 19 days!










1 comment:

  1. Kimchi! Kimchi! KIMCHI!! lol it goes with everything!! hehe i wanna eat everything you ate! lol.
    Also, you look very pretty~
    - You know who

    ReplyDelete